[Loch-Ruadh] Thanks for the Troll volunteers

Alric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Tue Aug 15 13:36:00 PDT 2006

I want to thank all those gentles who manned the gate for Lughnasad this past weekend.  Despite the heat, all shifts were covered and everyone arrived on time or before their shift began.  Everything went off with very few hitches and our wonderful volunteers are responsible for the smooth running of the gate.

I also want to thank my wonderful deputy, Antonia, for pretty much taking over the shift changes.  As an exchequer-in-training, she did a great job and is so easy to work with.  I am very fortunate to have such an outstanding deputy.

I will have the final attendance numbers and an estimate of the net at officer's meeting.   If you have any receipts for which you require reimbursement, please let me know before the meeting so I can bring checks.

Thanks again to all of the wonderful gate volunteers and Antonia.

Lady Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra
Loch Ruadh Exchequer