[Loch-Ruadh] Website

Achrann normaljeanne at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 17 08:28:09 PDT 2006

Yes, Padraig.  Thank you.

Kathy <dkv250 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:  many thanks for your attention to this matter.

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain
wrote:
I have finally been able to access the Phoenixrising-web control panel, and
have opened a support ticket. There was a problem when they switched
servers this morning, and it has resulted in http://www.lochruadh.org being
unavailable. http://lochruadh.org is a mirror file, and is available. They
are working the problem and trying to get it corrected. While it was not
specifically stated, I get the impression that we are not the only customers
that this has affected.

I will pass in more information as it becomes available.

Padraig

Catrin
Seneschal, Loch Ruadh
Loch Ruadh Rocks!