[Loch-Ruadh] Big Black Book

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Sun Aug 20 19:49:52 PDT 2006

I doubt not that 'twould be easier indeed to merely utter the words
"practice, practice, pactice".  But if milady would'st allow, wherein dwells
the rhyme, the very dance of language, in those simply repeated words?  Nay,
though it pains me o'ermuch to differ with thee, yet differ I must.

Padraig
(Who not only kissed the Blarney Stone, but chipped off a piece to carry in
his pouch)