[Loch-Ruadh] Gothic Plans Camp & Dinner

Brighid Mac dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 19:08:30 PDT 2006

Well, Bear and I don't need camping space now as we will be staying at a hotel. But, we will still participate in meals and everything with the group. :-)

Aingeal <clan_mac at charter.net> wrote:  Here is how it looks right now for gothic. Please let us know if something on here needs to change. Meals, Supplies & Camping spots

stove - Alric (maybe the 3 Burner)
A kitchen pavilion - (Maybe House Mac's 12 X 12)
6 Tables - Caerell (2), Conor(2) & Alric(2)???
Shade for the fields -
Pots for cooking -
Coffee Pots - Caerell

What else might the camp need? Are there are other volunteers to help get things to Gothic.

Please remember we have 34 people attending.

Breakfast - Janie & Padraig
Dessert - Kaz & Family

Chili Dogs - Potato Chips - Fresh Veggies (Cathal & Help) Saturday
Polydore, Fiona - Dogs
Dad - chili
Brighid(3), Padraig - buns
Brighid(3) - potato chips
Ceara, Aingeal - veggies
Janie - grated cheese & onion

Spaghetti - Fresh veggies - Bread (Karl & Help) Sunday
Aingeal - sauce
Cathal - noodles
Karl, Fiona - meatballs
Brighid - Bread
Terrance - Veggies
Anna, Sybil - salad

Camping:

Eoghan & Janie 10 X 18
Terrance 12 X 12
Rolf & Sybil 10 X 20
Bear & Brighid 10 X 17
Dad 9 X 14
Polydore & Friends 18 X 15 (Sluggy & Padraig)
Cathal & Jock 10 X 20 (Robbie)
Alric & Fiona 10 X 20
Kaz & Family 10 X 20
Ken & Karl pop-up
Caerell & Aingeal 10 X 20
Elmer 12 X 12
Ethan 6 X 3
Ceara 15 X 15

I'd rather laugh with the sinners then cry with the saints, the sinners have much more fun...