[Loch-Ruadh] Stifling Kaz (the real point)

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Thu Aug 24 14:19:44 PDT 2006

Most certainly!

False of heart = liar or traitor
Light of ear = quick to listen to lies and gossip
Clotpoles = idiots
Tedious minxes = tiresome wanton women

Remember that, in Period, insults were considered an art form.  During a
slightly earlier era, the Vikings would pass the long winter months with
insult contests - though somehow I cannot believe that a bunch of Vikings,
cabin fever, an abundance of mead and beer, and the ready availability of
live steel was really such a good idea.

Nunc est bibendum.
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.