[Loch-Ruadh] Gothic

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Fri Aug 25 09:12:28 PDT 2006

Alas and alack!  We will miss you, but take comfort!  There are many great
events coming up over the next few months.  (I hesitate to say that SCA
events are like buses - if you miss one, the next one will be along
shortly.  Okay, I don't hesitate to say it.)  One positive note:  the
autumn and winter events are almost certain to have at least somewhat
cooler weather.

Nunc est bibendum.
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.