[Loch-Ruadh] Bardic

Achrann normaljeanne at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 27 20:16:05 PDT 2006

Yes, thank you Lady Elizabeth for opening up your beautiful new home to us. And thanks to everyone who brought food & drink & such merry companionship - it was great fun even before the singing started!.  I'm surprised you didnt mention the booty trap, Fiona.

  :)
  Achrann

  Alric and Fiona <sidhe01 at swbell.net> wrote:
  I echo Lady Catrin's remarks regarding our bardic last evening. Alric and I
had so much fun. He was enjoying himself so much (and knew I was too) that
he didn't even tell me his sinuses were killing him for a good hour after
they started hurting. I can report that after a couple of Tylenol
Allergy/Sinus tabs later and a restful night's sleep, he is much better
today. I think it must have something to do with this weird weather (we
actually had some wet stuff fall from the sky).

Fiona