[Loch-Ruadh] Bardic

Achrann normaljeanne at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 13:24:54 PDT 2006

By the way Fiona,
  I mostly laughed because I knew, just from the sound the chair made, exactly what had happened - because it's happened to me too!  And I actually screamed in panic when it happened to me, but you seemed completely unphased. Oh, you must be fierce on the battlefield indeed!

  :)
  Achrann

Elizabeth Hawkwood <rhonda.new at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Oh, yeah - hehehe - that was funny.
And I'm glad you were there (the more witnesses, the better).

//EH

Julie Self wrote:
You know, when Fiona's booty got trapped by the chair? Thanks for a
wonderful evening in your beautiful new house. I had a great time!

Gwen
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!