[Loch-Ruadh] nephew's arrangements

Aingeal clan_mac at charter.net
Fri Aug 4 19:54:01 PDT 2006

Greetings All,

After speaking with Catrin & Tegward tonight.  If you would like to meet
with them after the services they will be coming by my house since it is so
close. They are not sure if Rusty will come with them.  They expressed that
it would be easier to have their SCA family in one place for them to spend
time with, this also will put you a little closer to the Dragon Building at
Alric & Fiona's.

The flowers selected was a potted Peace Lily with Red carnations and yellow
ribons because of our group's colors.  The remaining money was placed on a
wal-mart gift card for them to use as needed.

Aingeal