[Loch-Ruadh] Yahoo! News Story - Comics and Editorial Cartoons:Rubes on Yahoo! News

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Wed Aug 9 15:21:57 PDT 2006

Yall's Saga was an ongoing tale, following the travels of Eric
Silverferret and Nudd na Mara as they went to various events.  "Found at
the back of a closet and translated from the original Norse", it was
actually quite good.  I'll have to go back through the old copies of the
Scarlet Letter and find when they were published.  Maybe I'll even reprint
a couple - "Classic" Scarlet Letter tales.  ;-)

Nunc est bibendum.
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.