[Loch-Ruadh] Home

Achrann normaljeanne at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 15:46:02 PDT 2006

I'm glad you finally made it!

  I thought your quest on Sunday morning was inspired. I hope you got lots of ideas from all the little ones. Ethelred of FalconRose had mentioned flashy and/or unusual tokens to wear, but I don't know if you heard him. I'd like to help make such things if you ever find the need.

  Achrann

"grainne_s at earthlink.net" <grainne_s at earthlink.net> wrote:
  We have at last returned to Lord Greywolfe's Keep after our far journeying.

Special thanks to the many members of the Shire who helped Wolfie pack and reload everything after the event......and helped tie it all down........and rechecked it...... and rechecked it again! We pulled out on Hwy 19 and before we reached Hwy 67 the load began to shift.

Canton's Walmart and Tractor Supply didn't carry what we needed, so we crept into Tyler. At their Walmart we found what we needed, but our Visa's were declined. (Our own fault, because exhaustion affects the ability to think.)

Luckily I have a dear friend who lives near Tyler. She came riding, credit card in hand, to the rescue. (We had that part taken care of by the time she arrived.) We spent the night at her castle and resumed our journey this morning. (I'm wearing her clothes because mine are still buried on the trailer.)

I'm going to sleep now for an extended period.

Wolfy has some suggestions for future packing gear. No one wants to hear them until he's had some sleep.

Lughnasad Rocks!

Ldy Grainne

grainne_s at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.