[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad

Brighid Mac dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 15 17:36:12 PDT 2006

Greetings!
  I would like to send my most heartfelt thanks to all of those people who helped make Lughnasad 2006 a success!! There is not a single person that makes an event happen. It requires the time, sweat, and dedication of many volunteers. Thank you to the Coordinators who all ran their individual areas so well! You are all amazing! A special thank you to the water bearers and the CIC for keeping us all healthy and well hydrated. Thank you to the populace for attending Lughnasad. It's not an event unless folks come on out! I sincerely hope that you all had a wonderful time!

  Thank you to Baron Armand and Baroness Ameline for once again presiding over our event! Your enduring support of the Shire of Loch Ruadh is very much appreciated!!!

  And a hearty thank you to all of the Shire of Loch Ruadh for supporting a frazzled newby autocrat!! Thanks Avin for taking care of me all weekend and making sure I ate and stayed hydrated! Thank you to Elizabeth for letting me bunk with you so I wouldn't have to worry about having a personal encampment to set up and take down. Thank you to Catrin for the wonderful, blissful, foot bath on Saturday night!! You spoiled me and it was wonderful!! A special thanks to Aingeal for answering my endless supply of questions, and for never losing patience with them or me!

  I couldn't possibly list all of the people who deserve thanks here (it would turn into a book and I know I would miss some) but if you helped out with Lughnasad in any way, no matter how large or how small - please accept my deepest thanks and appreciation!

  Be on the lookout for the email coming out soon that will list all of the winners of the various activities at Lughnasad. Congratulations to all of the winners and many thanks to all who came out and competed in all of the different activities!! Your time and efforts are very much appreciated!!

  In Service,
  A Very Very Grateful Lady Brighid :-)

I'd rather laugh with the sinners then cry with the saints, the sinners have much more fun...