[Loch-Ruadh] Gothic War

Robyn Cantley elyssiaxvx at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 17 12:01:48 PDT 2006

I am attempting to go, but we will see how my check looks after my pay
raise. Fixing my car is a must, but I'll see if they'll let me get on a
payment plan for my $500 deductible. I think it's a possibility that I have
a ride out there......but I have to buy a tent. Mine died at Springfaire :o)
We will see, pay day with commission is 8/25....I should know something by
then, hopefully sooner.

Ceara