[Loch-Ruadh] Trailer Unloading/Post-Lughnasad Wind-down

Brighid Mac dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 17 19:28:15 PDT 2006

Uh oh! You're gonna get in trouble mister!! ;-)

  Actually, I'm still very tired from last weekend. I'm getting old - don't bounce back like I used to! I really, really want to sleep in on Saturday. Although Bear tells me that there's no rest for the wicked. LOL

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:
  Oh, c'mon, Cathal, early to bed, early to rise and all that stuff. ;-)

This was the Autocrat's decision - I guess they're lazy, too. (Ducks and
runs away quickly)

Nunc est bibendum.
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.

wrote:
>> When: Saturday, 19 August, 6:00pm
>>
>> Where: Aingeal and Caerell's
>> 2604 Creekwood Lane
>> Fort Worth

I'd rather laugh with the sinners then cry with the saints, the sinners have much more fun...