[Loch-Ruadh] Big Black Book

Achrann normaljeanne at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 18 07:58:42 PDT 2006

It's been a while since Catholic School, but that book and I have pretty much said all we have to say to each other.  And if it even has the audacity to smolder just the tiniest bit when I pick it up....

  :)
  Achrann
  Protectorate of FalconRose Keep
  (and Sr. Julie Vincent's worst nightmare)

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:
  And as an added resource that has a LOT of examples of speaking
forsoothly, you can't beat the King James Version of the Bible.

Nunc est bibendum.
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.