[Loch-Ruadh] Big Black Book

Achrann normaljeanne at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 19 04:51:14 PDT 2006

Yes - that is what the subject line of this topic is referring to - Tegwared's "Big Black Book" is  the Known World Handbook.  I wanted him to make me a copy of that page. He brought it to Lughnasad in order that knew people (like myself) could see a copy rather than have to buy it (or remain uneducated) - and kindly offered to make copies of subjects people were interested in. (see all posts with the subject "Big Black Book)

Klfrench1023 at aol.com wrote:
  Actually, I think that there is a section in the Knowne World Handbook that
addresses this very subject, if memory serves me.

Caterina