[Loch-Ruadh] Big Black Book

Achrann normaljeanne at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 19 05:57:45 PDT 2006

Excellent idea. (Although, if I had an audience with the Queen, I might just become speechless altogether.) I think that is what I shall attempt first - to cut out contractions (and contemporary slang words). A daunting task!

Chris Harper <bice.pietro at charter.net> wrote:  At 07:01 AM 8/18/2006 -0700, you wrote:
>If there was just one page I could have a copy of, it would be "How to
>speak Forsoothly". Do you have a way to scan it?
>
>Achrann
> Protectorate of FalconRose Keep

If you learn how, with you teach me? I have been trying to speak better
for years and haven't made it yet. One thing that might help is to forget
contractions. That is the hardest thing for me to do. Someone once told
me to pretend I was an Englishman and was speaking with the Queen (theirs
not ours). That should intimidate you.

Bicé