[Loch-Ruadh] It's good to be home

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 19 08:19:45 PDT 2006

Glad you're home, you did indeed miss a great Lughnasad, and you were missed.
  Glad that you and your lady are finally joining houses ; )

Tim <yukon at ddsob.com> wrote:
  I'm back from Missouri. It has been a very busy two weeks for me taking
care of my folks. I finally got caught up on my 300 emails and it sounds
like Lughnasad was a resounding success. I wouldn't have traded our weather
for what you all had down here though :-)

Now I have to help my lady get ready to move over here next weekend (Aug
26th). And no, I won't ask any of you for help :-) I'm paying movers to
get her stuff over here. It's worth it to me to pay someone MUCH younger
(and stronger) than me to move all of her belongings in this heat.

Sean