[Loch-Ruadh] Big Black Book

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Sat Aug 19 17:16:48 PDT 2006

Unto the Fair and Gentle populace of the Shire of Loch Ruadh doth  Caterina
Fregoso, member of the Ancient and Honorable Order of the Laurel,  send warmest
greetings and highest regards.

Good my Lords and Ladies, I hope that this missive finds thee well.  I
humbly thank thee for pointing to the reference of said "Big Black Book".   Prithee
thou shalt find it of great use in thy future discourses.  I hope  that Lord
Tegwared shall entreat his scribe to copy this work for all those  gentles who
wouldst make fair use of it.  May God keep thee well and  watcheth over thy
kin.

Yours in Service to the Crown of Ansteorra, the Barony of Elfsea, and the
Dream,

Mistress Caterina Fregoso, O.L.