[Loch-Ruadh] Scroll Painting??

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 20 16:56:59 PDT 2006

Yes, Scribe's is on the Seneschal's calendar for 08/21/06 at Laird Caerell and Lady Aingeal's and we discussed a special project as a thank you for a kindness done at Lughnasad.

Chris Harper <bice.pietro at charter.net> wrote:
  At 04:27 PM 8/20/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Thanks, I didn't see September's Scribe & Illuminator's on either calendar
>(web page or Scarlet Letter). I will probably show up early if that is not a
>problem.
>
>Mom/Dana

Drat, I thought I saw it on the Seneschal's calender as it went around at
Officers meeting.

Yes, we are supposed to have S & L tomorrow nite. At least I will be there
with the Shire paints and stuff.

Bicé