[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Wind Down

Kaz kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 08:58:05 PDT 2006

The Lord Sinister is always willing to come to the aid of a Lady, especially
those from the Fair Shire of Loch Ruadh. Let it be noted that there are much
worse punishments in the mind of Lord Sinister than being thrown in a shed
for those miscreants who dare bother the Ladies.
Disclaimer: None of the above applies to my dear sister, "Lady" Katherine de
Reyes.

On 8/21/06, Dana <sca004 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Gee, Aingeal, did I just read that Kaz, Lord Sinister, is willing to come
> our aid when we need guys thrown in the trash or put in the shed?!?!?
>
> Looking forward to this!!
>
> Dana
>

> Kaz, Lord Sinister, wrote:
> Alright Achrann, don't get too uppity. There's only room for *ONE* Lord
> Sinister in *THIS* Shire!!
>
> On 8/21/06, Dana <sca004 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> >
> > Alrighty!! I hope you guys interrupted Achrann's message as I did!!
> >
> > I read it as "don't mess with Dana or Aingeal" because Achrann will help
> > them get even!!
> >
> > Dana
> >

> > Achrann wrote:
> > Please do note, however, that my build is much better used for heavy
> > lifting, and if ever you need a Lord thrown out in the trash, or put in
> > the
> > shed, I shall be happy to do it. :)
> >
> > Achrann
> > Protectorate of FalconRose Keep
> >
> > Dana <sca004 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> > The Lughnasad wind down went very well. Everything got put away, my
> thanks
> > to all that helped, I got to sit in the house because there were so many
> > bodies helping I was just in the way!!
> > Many good ideas and small changes were discussed to help make Lughnasad
> > even
> > better next year. Vivat, to a group that can work so well together.
> >
> > Shhhhh....but let's make sure Achrann gets a special invitation to all
> > parties. She rocks as a kitchen cleaner. I went into the kitchen to
> start
> > cleaning up and it was a site to behold....absolutely NOTHING left to
> > clean
> > up, WOW!! Thank you, Achrann, next time I "will" try to be more timely
> in
> > getting in there to help.
> >
> > Dana
> >

> > Aingeal wrote:
> > Thanks to all who worked to get everything back into the shed.
> >
> > Also a big Thank You to Jean for cleaning up the kitchen.
> >
> > Aingeal
> Lord Kazimierz Złościwy
> (Kaz, Lord Sinister)

Lord Kazimierz Złościwy