[Loch-Ruadh] Big Black Book

Achrann normaljeanne at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 12:26:07 PDT 2006

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:
    And as to my delight at the sound of my own voice, how could it be other?
I am, most assuredly, a bard, and my voice is both my instrument and my
stock in trade. Doth not the archer pluck his bow? Doth not the smith
stoke his forge and wield his hammer? So too, then, doth the bard hold
forth with verse and prose like unto the merry streams of springtime.

  Och! Cover yourself, m'lord!  I fear your ego has grown to big for your britches!

  :)

  Achrann
  Protectorate of FalconRose Keep
  (still hopeful 'prentice of Padraig)