[Loch-Ruadh] Website Update

Gene Floyd rolfsewardson at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 18:24:42 PDT 2006

Yes,

  I occasionally get a reply, without getting seeing the original message.

  Rolf

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:
  I don't know of any reason that should be happening. On the off chance
that it might make a difference, I've removed the "nodupes" option from
your subscription. Let me know if anything changes.

Is anyone else experiencing any similar problems, especially anyone using
a Yahoo! email account?

Nunc est bibendum.
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.