[Loch-Ruadh] Ogreball

Achrann normaljeanne at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 04:02:06 PDT 2006

Ooooh! Oooh! Oooh!
  I wanna see Kaz plow face first into a sheep-pie!

  Er.. I mean, I wanna see you guys win!
  Yeah! I'll watch from the sidelines & cheer you on!

  Achrann
  (packing a comfy chair)

Baron Rozell <squireConor1 at comcast.net> wrote:
  Greetings unto the Chivalric fighters of Loch Ruadh!

A few of us discussed Ogreball at Gothic War during the wind-down, and I
wanted to see who all is interested in getting a team together.

First, here's the description from the website:

Sunday after the heavy tourney
we will have OGREBALL! Ogreball is a full contact 5 man melee with a 35lb
sheep thrown in to the mix. The team that gets the sheep across the goal
first scores! Gather a team together and watch the lists for a full
explanation of the rules (as soon as we find out if there actually are any
rules.).

So, who wants to play?

-Conor / Bear