[Loch-Ruadh] Gothic Plans Camp & Dinner

Christina C Swain owlmoons at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 23 19:55:14 PDT 2006

Me and my family will be there.. :) I get paid on the first and will be
getting a tent at walmart before we come so I cant tell you the size yet.
But we are for sure coming and this time me bringing me hubby :) We can help
carry stuff if someone needs help in anyway, please privy email me.

Christina