[Loch-Ruadh] Bad news and good news...and even better news

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 25 09:17:16 PDT 2006

You just enjoy making people gasp don't you ; )

  What a joy to be able to join both couples as they celebrate their unions.

Tim <yukon at ddsob.com> wrote:
  All,

I regret to inform all of you that Lady Francesca and I will not be getting
married on October 14th. That is the bad news. Therefore we will be able
to make it to Conor and Brighid's wedding that day. That is the good news.

Now for the even better news. Since the church that we are getting married
at has decided to move the date forward to October 7th.we are not in
conflict with Conor and Brighid's wedding so we would like to invite all of
you in Loch Ruadh to our wedding that day. I know we're getting married at
4 pm that afternoon but for the life of me I can't find the address to the
church so I'll follow up with another email soon detailing the location.

Sean and Francesca