[Loch-Ruadh] bardic

Achrann normaljeanne at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 26 15:09:46 PDT 2006

Mr. Wolfie,
  Do you have an extra chair I can borrow for tonite, if you are going to Bardic?
  I still havnt found a good camp chair, and my little honda hatchback is too small for the couch. :)

  Achrann

"j_greywolf at earthlink.net" <j_greywolf at earthlink.net> wrote:
  i know it's pot luck but some times , i can't get thru to EH . her address comes back as undelevered . so i sent it this way . i haven't totally lost it . i am stilll the ships cooks mate , and since we are having it at her new house i just wanted to see if i could help . thanks for your concern lord wolfie

Lord j_greywolf at earthlink.net
to the kingdom and ,
the one from who all blessings flow