[Loch-Ruadh] Fwd: Social Security Benefits

Robert Wallis mac_daddy at ev1.net
Mon Aug 28 17:14:44 PDT 2006

This is old news, the US senate has been out of session since Aug 1st and
the bill in question was actually passed on May 18th 2006, plus, a petition
with 2000 signatures isn't gonna mean anything unless those 2000 signatures
are from people who donate a couple of mil each to a campaign. on top of
that, the vote was to table <get rid> of the amendment that would have given
illegal aliens SS money, that amendment was voted to be tabled on May 25th
2006 and it was tabled by a vote of 50-49

http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/socialsecurity.asp

these kind of emails are often sent by spammers, containing a volitile
issue, in hopes that it will be forwarded to a bunch of people that they can
get legitimate email addresses for

Mac_Daddy