[Loch-Ruadh] Dunstan

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Mon Dec 11 19:27:04 PST 2006

I just talked to Dunstan this evening on the phone.  He's still pretty shook
up but he's maintaining.  His parents and Laura's parents are there with him
at the house so he's got lots of people there with him.  They will be busy
tomorrow taking care of family business but he did say that once the final
arrangements are made, he would notify the list of where and when the
funeral will be held.  He's asked not to have any company right now with all
the family there but he will respond to email when he gets a chance.

I can't express my feelings right now but I will say that Francesca is
pretty upset right now since her and Laura formed an immediate bond when
they first met.  We've enjoyed many dinners together just the four of us and
she will be deeply missed by both of us.

Sean