[Loch-Ruadh] Scribes Meeting - Book of Kells

Aingeal clan_mac at charter.net
Wed Dec 6 11:47:39 PST 2006

Greetings unto the populace of Dragons Fire Tor,Elfsea, Glaslyn and Loch Ruadh,

Everyone is cordially invited to attend the combined Elfsea / Loch Ruadh Scribal Meeting on Dec. 11th at the home of Laird Caerell and Lady Aingeal. The viewing will start at 7:30pm and continue until I get tired. Our home is located in South Fort Worth at 2604 Creekwood Ln. Fort Worth, 76123.  The link below will take you to a map:
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=2604+Creekwood&csz=Fort+Worth%2C+TX&.intl=us&name=&lat=&lon=&srchtype=a&qty=&new=1&trf=0&getmap=Get+Map

This will be a viewing of the DVD on the Book of Kells from Trinity College in Dublin.  There are several shorts videos about the process of creating the manuscript and zoom-able views of all of the pages. This will be viewed on a 96" screen from a projector so that everyone can get a good view of the pages. There will be coffee and tea provided. If you would like to bring a snack or dessert to share that would be greatly appreciated.  If you have a chair please bring it with you as I have limited seats available. If you have any questions please Contact Lady Bice' at 817-737-5153 or myself at 817-294-8136.

Aingeal