[Loch-Ruadh] Sad News

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 11 07:38:09 PST 2006

Thank you for this post. We will watch the list to see how we can help.
  Dunstan and his family are in our prayers.

Dana <sca004 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  I have just been informed by Lady Elizabeth that Dunstan's lady Just Laura had a massive heart attack on Saturday. At this point in time she is in Huguley ICU in an unresponsive state. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. I'm trying to find out if there is anything we can do for Dunstan or their daughters at this time. I will keep the list updated as I am able.

Dana