[Loch-Ruadh] Sad News

Clint Gallon cgallon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 07:47:05 PST 2006

Dunstan ...

If there is anything i can do from here ... just give me a call.

Your Friend,
-- Clint

On 12/11/06, Dana <sca004 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Just Laura passed away at 9:04 this morning. Don't know what else to say.
>
> Dana

"Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God
may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath." - Godfrey of
Ibelin