[Loch-Ruadh] Sad News

PBW PBW_RN at peoplepc.com
Mon Dec 11 14:32:45 PST 2006

Words cannot express how sad we are at Just Laura's leaving this earthly
realm. She was a wonderfully funny lady who will be greatly missed. Dunstan,
if there is anything that Conal, kids or I can do to assist you during this
time please do not hesitate to give us a call. You and your girls are in our
thoughts and prayers.

Magdalia/Pook