[Loch-Ruadh] Laura

Prohero prohero1 at charter.net
Tue Dec 12 13:49:34 PST 2006

My dear Friends, Acquaintances and member of the Shire,

On Saturday, December 9, my Dear Bride suffered a massive heart attack from
which she did not recover. I spent every moment with her, keeping a vigil
over her till the end. She fought hard but Laura sustained too much injury
to overcome. She passed away peacefully Monday morning, December 11, at 9:10
on her own, taking the decision of terminating her life support into her own
hands, freeing myself and my daughters from making that extremely difficult
choice. Even facing death, she was a giving and gracious Lady.

She will be gravely missed by all who ever met her, and a wonderful light in
this world has forever gone out. My tears make it hard to write this. I will
miss her more than anyone will ever know. I keep expecting to feel her arm
on my shoulder and her soft voice telling me things will be ok. Our home
will never again sing with her laughter and love.

I am grateful for all the prayers, wishes and offers of assistance. For the
moment, my daughters and myself are surrounded by family and they are taking
good care of us, we lack for nothing.

Visitation:
6 - 8 PM Thursday
Laurel Land Funeral Home
7100 Crowley Rd.
Fort Worth, TX 76134

Life Celebration:
3-? Saturday, Dec,16
At the Family Residence

It touches my heart to know there are so many people who loved her and
always made her feel welcome.
She would pleased to know she had so many friends.
Thank you
Dunstan
(James Strickland)
I will not be online much over the next week so I may not respond in a
timely manner.