[Loch-Ruadh] Wedding Pictures

Brighid Mac dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 18 16:45:42 PST 2006

Below is the link to the pictures from our wedding. Sorry it took so long to get them up there. They aren't in any real order and there are something like 950 of them all together. Enjoy! :-)
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/dallaspanther/albums

Also, several folks have told me they did not receive the email with the link to our Honeymoon photos, so here's that too for those who didn't get it when it was originally sent out.
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/ackthpffth/albums

Hope everyone is well and enjoying a Blessed Holiday Season!

Brighid & Bear

Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave and upright that God may love thee.
Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.