[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War

Brighid Mac dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 25 19:25:49 PST 2006

Greetings!
I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas!
I wanted to send out a reminder to everyone to get your Gulf War registration information to me ASAP. The deadline to get your confirmation information to me if you plan to camp with Loch Ruadh is January populace meeting. I only have them from a very few people at this point. I need copies of the confirmation sent to me via email or given to me in hard copy along with your space requirements (tent size and any e-z ups, etc...) so I can plan the camp accordingly. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

YIS,
Brighid NicSeward
Loch Ruadh Camp Coordinator

Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave and upright that God may love thee.
Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.