[Loch-Ruadh] Happy New Year from BirthdayAlarm

BirthdayAlarm service at BirthdayAlarm.com
Thu Dec 28 21:24:35 PST 2006

Dear Catrin ferch,

BirthdayAlarm is a small, family owned business, run by a handful of people who have dedicated the past five years creating the coolest eGreeting site on the net.

This holiday season we wanted to take a moment to send our valued members a sincere, and heartfelt, thank you for helping make BirthdayAlarm such a successful website.

So from Michael, Xochi, Keith, Morgan, Lucinda, Lupita and Bill:

http://www.birthdayalarm.com/HappyNewYear

We wish you a happy, and prosperous, 2007.

>> May all your dreams come true.

This one time greeting was sent out to valued members of BirthdayAlarm.com.
You received this email because you are registered with the site and
were selected as an active member. This is neither spam nor a commercial
solicitation. This is a sincere holiday greeting. Peace & Love.