[Loch-Ruadh] Mini GW Land Trip/Janie and Eoghan

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Wed Dec 6 21:02:14 PST 2006

Janie and Eoghan,

The mini Gulf War land trip is this weekend Dec. 9-10.
 Right now Rolf and I are slated to go and the plan is
to leave Friday night after work, drive through to
Kings Arrow Ranch by Saturday morning, do light work
on the land, and find a hotel to stay in Saturday
night.  We will then come back Sunday.  The exact time
we will be leaving depends on when and how we can all
get together Friday night.  Is Eoghan still up for the
trip and what kind of arrangements do we need to make?

Terrence