[Loch-Ruadh] Sad News

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 12 13:00:11 PST 2006

I cannot begin to say how saddened I am by this news.
I think we can all agree that Laura was never really
"Just" Laura. She was a kind hearted woman whom
quickly touched the hearts of all she came into
contact with. We will all feel the loss of her spirit
in our lives and in our family and we will miss her
beyond words.

Our hearts go out to Dunstan and the girls in this
very difficult time, and if there is anything we can
do just call.

Kat

Dana <sca004 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Just Laura passed away at 9:04 this morning. Don't
know what else to say.

Dana

"Oops! My karma ran over your dogma!"