[Loch-Ruadh] online obituary, guestbook for Just Laura

j_greywolf at earthlink.net j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 14 05:23:58 PST 2006

be careful    i found out that there is some other poor soul that has my
mundane name   i would get a second opinion  on that matter and not from
our mate   they may want to up the date  from what we have .     wolfie

Lord j_greywolf at earthlink.net
to the kingdom and ,
the one from who all blessings flow

the age where I check the obits everyday to see if I'm listed or not.  If I
am, I ain't goin' in to work that day.

Ruadh,  Kingdom of Ansteorra, SCA, Inc." <loch-ruadh at lists.ansteorra.org>

http://www.legacy.com/dfw/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=20262465