[Loch-Ruadh] Lost as usual

CL Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 16 14:56:51 PST 2006

I would like to stop by,but cant get directions ,map on computer says his address doesn't
  exsist and Vigulf wont be home from wk till after 5 ish.
  If anyone is out there please email me his directions and how late he will be receving guest,Im talking some where in the 6:00PM time frame.If thats not to late.
  Constance

Chris Harper <bice.pietro at charter.net> wrote:

I will be leaving shortly and will be glad to relay your message.

Bicé