[Loch-Ruadh] santa

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 21 19:49:05 PST 2006

Hey you. Sorry bout things. Its been too busy around here with school and work. Not to mention that we can't seem to stay healthy here.
  I'm having a very bad night. My kitty isn't eating and he's lost a whole bunch of weight. i'm afraid tomorrow he may need to be euthenized and I'm a wreck.

"j_greywolf at earthlink.net" <j_greywolf at earthlink.net> wrote:
  as of today the global wolf Santa watch is in place and all of the wolves are in fine howling voice to track Santa on his trip ! just a note to the kids : Santa has been updated on all of your behavior as well as that of your parents ! but do not push it , things change from moment to moment . even on his sleigh . remember his sleigh has a communication computer on board . d ole grey wolf

Lord j_greywolf at earthlink.net
to the kingdom and ,
the one from who all blessings flow

'I’m through; I must give up optimism after all... It is a mania for saying things are well when one is in hell”. Voltaire