[Loch-Ruadh] We're home!!

j_greywolf at earthlink.net j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 27 12:13:01 PST 2006

glad you all are back   safe   have fun ( ain't grand kids grand )    baby
sittin      one grand kid   all the time     wolfie

Lord j_greywolf at earthlink.net
to the kingdom and ,
the one from who all blessings flow

Had a wonderful holiday with family.  Son and grandkids are coming here
tomorrow and will be here until Sunday morning.  We didn't get to see the
grandkids while we were in Namron, so it will be great to spend some time
with them.