[Loch-Ruadh] bardic

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 07:22:01 PST 2006

Are we having bardic? we didn't make it to the
populace meeting and I haven't a clue what is going on
this month.
Erinn
p.s. just wanted to share we have a new addition to
our zoo. We now have a Golden Retriever puppy named
Clifford.... It's a lot of work... but sooo fun and cute.

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-- H. Jackson Brown