[Loch-Ruadh] Homework Help

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Wed Feb 1 07:52:17 PST 2006

Bice,

Una is at school but I printed your note and placed it on her desk here at the house so she will see it when she gets home from school today. Thank you (and Gary) for sharing your thoughts with her. I know I enjoyed reading your missive too!  And Caelin, while there are folks at the VFW posts (and nursing homes) that she could interview it is always interesting to get information from friends and family (and when your a kid less scary too).

Magdalia/Pook