[Loch-Ruadh] Big guy's Surgery

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 09:35:47 PST 2006

What's up with those truck drivers never wanting to be
off the road? Tell him to take it easy.. although if
he's anything like Tom he wont.
I'm glad he's doing better!
Emma

--- Elizabeth Hawkwood <rhonda.new at sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

> Yes, Big Guy is home and doing well. Thank you all
> for the well
>   wishes. I will pass them along to him.
>
>   He had a few chest pains on the morning og Jan.
> 29th so he went
>   to the doctor that afternoon. Doctor did EKG,
> which was OK, but
>   suggested he see the cardiologist ASAP. Saw the
> cardiologist
>   this past Monday (Jan 30) and had heart cath.
> scheduled for Wed.
>   at 2:30 pm. Got to Plaza Medical Center Wednesday
> morning,
>   had the cath. done. When the doctor came out, he
> said he had
>   put in two stents - one in the front where there
> was only a 50 percent
>   blockage, but a long one; and one in the back to
> remedy a longer, 80
>   percent blockage. He came home Thursday morning,
> looking and
>   feeling great, only a little tired. He's bummed
> out that he can't drive
>   until Monday.
>
>   I'm not sure, yet, if he will be with me at armor
> workshop Saturday,
>   but I'm looking forward to it. I'm hoping my
> helmet comes in today
>   so I can bring it and get it strapped and padded.
>
>   //Elizabeth
>

> George Boles <gboles01 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>     Yesterday  Randy, AKA Big Guy, went in for a
> heart cath. He was supposed to be home yesterday
> evening - instead they (the doctors) put in two
> stints.
>
>   Elizabeth didn't tell us which hospital or
> anything but apparently Randy is doing well.
>
>   Alric

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-- H. Jackson Brown