[Loch-Ruadh] Feb 4th Armor Workshop

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 14:45:36 PST 2006

Goodness... Poor u. 5 pre-teen girls... Yuck!  You'll
be catching up on your sleep for the next month. :)

--- Cat <fem_cat at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Sadly, we will not be attending this weekend's armor
> workshop. (even though I REALLY need to work on my
> armor)
>
> Melodie is turning 12 that day and we are expecting
> have four other little girls over for a slumber
> party.
> I am sure you can imagine how thrilled this makes
> Robbie. *chuckles*
>

> Have fun every one!
>

> Kat and Cathal
>
> "Oops! My karma ran over your dogma!"

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-- H. Jackson Brown