[Loch-Ruadh] need fabric

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Fri Feb 3 23:55:12 PST 2006

Can you believe I need fabric!!!  Really what I need are
donations of squares of linen (med. weight) or a comparable
fabric to use for embroidery with crewel type thread. I think
they should be about 12" to 18" square.  These are to go
into kits I am putting together for people new to the art of
embroidery.  I thought with this, anyone could make a favor
or an insert for a tunic.  Oh yes, I believe the color should
be an off white, lite tan or a neutral shade at least.  I have
the hoops, needles and thread already.

If you can make yourself give up a swatch or two, I would
really appreciate and so would your shire.

Bicé
Loch Ruadh MOAS