[Loch-Ruadh] How will you be defined by the dictionary?

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Mon Feb 6 14:45:55 PST 2006

Ok being home sick I had time to kill on the <ever so slow> internet. On the same page as the link Padraig sent about the afterlife was this one and it tickled my funny bone:

http://www.quizgalaxy.com/quiz.php?id=83   How will you be defined by the dictionary?

I thought I would see what my three names are:

(Nickname)   Pookie -- [noun]: A person who has the ability to be invisible

(Given name) Paulette -- [noun]: A human transformer (Robot in disguise)

(SCA name) Magdalia -- [noun]: A person who laughs at anything (even this entry)

Does this mean I am a laughing invisible transformer?