[Loch-Ruadh] How will you be defined by the dictionary?

Jacklyn Crisp jcrisp415 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 08:36:16 PST 2006

Jacklyn - [adjective]: Extemely extreme! (Me???)

Jacky - [noun]: A brand of soylent green breakfast
cereal (like yuck!)

(SCA name) Rose [noun]: A person who likes to steal
tins of tuna (???) Harwell [noun]: A master blogger

Ok enough of silly games, who ever thought up this
game  is on crack.  I have to stop laughing and get
some work done!

Rose de Harwell

--- Chris Harper <bice.pietro at charter.net> wrote: